Hi guys. We are gonna fish Sandy Thurs. morning and I was just wondering if you think the fish will still be in that 50-100 zone or, deeper or shallower. I didn't know what this east wind will do for sure. My guess would be, that it might make the inside waters a lil cooler. If anyone has an educated guess I would like to know. I am taking a friend who has not been out for Salmon much and we would like to get on a couple. We'll be on 72 if anyone go's out. Thanx

I am going to take a guess that they still should be in the same range as last weekend, perhaps even shallower, depending on the temp. I would suggest finding the temp break and slowly working your way out deeper.

35-45 down seemed to work ok for us last weekend - in 90 FOW

We also marked a ton of fish up slightly higher early on, so if you get out early run one rod at 10-20 feet down.

Glow greens and whites seemed to do well for spoons and flasher' fly combos.

good luck and have fun!!!

Well we made it out and had a pretty good morning. I ran 3 Dipsey rods and 1 lead core. We caught 2 16-17 lb kings and a nice 10 pound coho. We also lost a king not to far from the boat. White and green the usual colors, 40-60 down over 70 - 100. Talked to another boat and they got a few also with a couple nice size ones I guess. We fished till 10 and pulled the plug. We caught our last fish about 9. We had a fun morning and it was great to get my friend a few fish. We let em all go so we can catch em next time. Hope to get out again in the next couple days.