Warm water fisherman (Jekyll) Cold water wannabe (Hyde)

Name: Marty Brown

Home Port:Horseheads/driveway

Boat Name/Type:IOIOSOIWORK/1989 Blue Finn Sportsman

I fish for:........I kinda like the taste of them small lakers on the grill with lemon & butter

First off I'm not new to LOU, been on going on 3 years sitting back gleaning info from the likes of:

Hookedup

Iron Duke

ray koziatek

Trolling Keuka

TROUTMAN 87

.....& others(everybody else)

Personally I blame Sean & Terry Brown (Reel Hooked Up Charter) for thinking I had absolutely nothing else to spend my money on, they knew that after taking 2 charters with them that I would be instantly hooked on trolling & found me a boat, now I incoherently say things like, "fly vibrator heads", "flashers", "beads", "monkey puke" " Big Weenie"............sometimes NOT in the company of other fish people..........but I digress........ oh yeah, now I digress a lot.I got a favorite color now, green......glow. Just thought I should give out a Howdy, & a THANK YOU, to a GREAT site with GREAT people that are very willing to share & help...........HELP!!!!!!

.............I also got one of them vee h f radios with the recommended 8 ' tall "you ain't ever gonna cast again in this boat" antenna, so don't act like you don't see me, give me a shout & let me know what I should be dragging out here or other pertinent clues, and I'll try not to embarrass you or I, THANKS AGAIN

What the heck kinda charter did that bad man take you on ,flasher?,big weenie?, vibrators?, ,,,....and yer still casting on a trollin boat???????????????????????

kinda tuff casting them flasher,fly combos under the docks as you troll the shoreline ,,,,,huh?

you should rubbercoat yer 10lb weights when casting near other boats in the marinas so ya dont damage any...(rubber room on yer boat might help too)

Did they teach ya to cast yer riggers sidearmed,overhand ,or flippin..???????

Just Curious.....