Chautauqua Tourney Raffle Table

Guys, I need your help with getting lures and other items for the Chautauqua Tourney Raffle Table. This year we are not getting the normal lure donations from many of the musky lure co's,everyone is cutting back and only supporting their local area's.Dr. Dave gave me a good amount of lures to start building the raffle table,but we still need many more to make the raffle successfull.You can mail any lure or item donation to Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave,Buffalo,NY 14223 or bring your donation to the Chautauqua Tourney Awards Presentation and put it directly on the table.

Dan, That would be great! Are you going to fish the June 23rd Tourney? If you are you can just bring the lures to the awards presentation and put them on the raffle table. If not we will most likely see each other some time from openning day to the friday before the Tourney at Predergast Launch if you want to save the postage.They will be fighting each other to get to the LungeLumber Lures on the raffle table!

Thanks, Capt. Larry

You know you can count on me to make a lure drop. Can't promise as many as last June but will get some, I do know a guy who makes some lures and I will talk to him to see if he wants in. He's a weirdo though and timing is everything with him.