Wilson Motels

You didn't say what you wanted to spend, or the length you would stay.....

I'm heading up to Wilson for a few days and did the full internet search to try to find a cottage.

Found all of the places mentioned, and all seemed nice. Ended up that my brother found

a place in Olcott, pretty reasonable, so we decided to do that. More choices if that is the

way you want to go.

There's a really nice place in Newfane. It's called Brookins Inn and Suites. It's probably a little pricey, but it was just remodeled a few years ago, and very nice inside. The room I have seen is like an apartment with full kitchen, bath, living room, and queen bedroom. Around $150 per night I think. There are other smaller rooms too.

4 mile creek camp ground if your in to the camp out thing. $25 a night and there is power and a nice heated bathroom with showers. Its 5 min to the launch at the river and its all fisherman that are camping this time of year.

Lighthouse Motel in Olcott. Lots of rooms, fisherman friendly, reasonably priced. 7 miles from Wilson.

Sorry stay far away from the lighthouse. Stayed there 2 years ago and they nearly threw us out for putting our fishing rods and coolers in the room. They dont allow you to bring anything into your room except your clothes. definatly there for the blow boat crowd.