Sold / Closed 1996 Seaswirl Striper w/a with hardtop. Remanufactured economical 5.0 litre FL Volvo Penta

seasquirrel

My rig is for sale. 1996 Seaswirl Striper w/a with hardtop. Remanufactured economical 5.0 litre FL Volvo Penta professionally installed with 16 month warranty that has less than 20 hours on it. Warranty starts April 1st 2008. Professionally rebuilt holley 2bbl carb this spring. Outdrive is a Volvo Penta sx with hydrolic shift. Power steering. New coupler and gimble bearing also professionally installed. ALL MENTIONED WORK HAS PAPERS AND WARRANTY THAT GOES WITH IT! $7,000.00 in engine & upgrades with papers to prove. Hardtop is a pacific yacht tower with electronics box. Newer vhf radio with dsc, big jon electrics with new motors, planer reels, Rod holders, Lowrance 136dx fishfinder, depth raider, swim deck. 2004 maxum tandem axle trailer with dual caliper surge brakes, new tires and new spare. Fresh bottom paint. This boat has been very well maintained and serviced and is in especially good condition. Pics and full writeup on FRESHWATERBOATS.COM $14,500.00 make an offer! I have my eye on a new ride!! email me at [email protected]

or pm message here

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...