Surface Temp:46-50

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 8

Total Boated: 7

Species Breakdown: 5 Browns and 2 Kings

Hot Lure: NK spoons in NBK color for the kings, Gator Stinger and firetiger sticks for the Browns

Trolling Speed: 2.0 - 2.6

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 12 - 80

Lure Depth: 6 - 35

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Well we thought it would be easy yesterday but it took all day to make things happen. Grabbed a nice 8lb brown right out of the gate in the first 10 minutes and the fish was puking minnows all over the place so we thought they would really be feeding. Kept fishing shallows and managed 1 more brown once we hit catfish creek. Never moved a rod until we got in front of the stack in 50 fow. Waves were to much for my 18ft boat so when we turned to get out of the rough water I nailed a king down 26 over 50 on an NK spoon (NBK). Landed the 10 lber and headed for calmer water. Picked up another brown on the surface in 30 fow in front of the high rocks then trolled back towards catfish. After grabbing nothing we headed for the launch to go into town and grab lunch. back out around 2:30 and headed north and grabbed 1 more brown and lost another. Headed back to the stack when it started to lay down a bit and managed 1 brown in 50 fow (down 15) then moved out to 80 fow to see what we could find. I was determined to get my uncle into a spring king before the day was over and we were running out of time. We dan 35 down over 80 fow and after 15 minutes we had a screamer! After a 15-20 minute battle with numberous runs of 125ft or more we got the second spring king into the boat. By the way it fought you would have thought it was a 25 lb fish but it weighed in at 12. Still a great fight and a great day of playing hookey!

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

Interesting. On Monday we marked ALOT of kings out in front of Oswego and yesterday we didnt mark anything out there, do you think that South wind pushed them passed the point to where you guys were fishing?!?! Eitehr way, nice job on the fish!!!!!!

Good job Ryan. Nice to be hitting some Kings. Did you catch the kings off riggers, dipsys or lead core? I believe I'm headed to Mexico on Saturday for browns and would try out deeper for some kings or I may fish out of Stony for browns and then hit Sackets / Black River Bay for walleyes and pike.