Hot Lure: MOONSHINE Silver Flash

Trolling Speed: 3

Down Speed: 3

Boat Depth: 58

Lure Depth: 22-55

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

With an 8 am start we had trouble finding fish. Worked our way about 4 miles west and began to hit fish. The 250 copper with the Moonshine Silver Flash took most of the fish. With the NE wind and building waves it was not easy today, we had to work for them. First day this year that the Ratche Jaw didn't produce, found out later that may have been because Tom had it catching Lakers off of Sandy!

Ahhh, so that's where the colored water musta went...gone with the wind, good call Carl :yes:. Out front was not so good finding salmon, but I had limited time to search and started east of port going back west and the water was clear black and full of lakers. Tom has ruined the carma of the rachet jaw apparently. :(:lol:

Mark

Mark,

The salmon will do that on a small NE blow, the other issue we had was that the fish were very selective only really wanting a deep copper and only when the sun peaked out. They were not showing up on the finder either. I figure they were high, but never really got my high program crackin'. Very tough day, worked hard for each bite, glad to have a LErie crew to put up with the waves once the fish started. You did miss the best fishing - 11:30 - 1pm. Go figure.