Deep sea fishing for Haddock

Hey guys thought some of you might want to hear about cod and haddock fishing. My son and I went out on a head boat last Sunday caught over 80 fish kept 37 nothing real big but nice size cod and Haddock. About 60lbs of fillets for the 2 of us. If you like haddock and cod this is a good time to get to New Hampshire head boats or charters!! PJ

A group that I belong to hires a charter boat out of NH and other areas a number of times a year. The guys have been going since the season opened and have trips scheduled throught the year. P.M me if interested in joining our group.

Hey guys I have been out all weekend. Lostfromflorida, I was out with Al Gauron out of Hampton Beach. I also like the Yellowbird who is out of Hampton Beach but formally he was from Newburyport. I usually go over for 2 or 3 days and try to get on the marathon trips (12 hour trips) I seem to get more fish with thjese trips but just like fishing Lake O we were blown off on Friday did not do very well Saturday then nailed them on Sunday! PJ