Which Dipsy color?

I went out in search of kings yesterday and used bright green almost lime green color dipsy divers. One I had a green snubber and the other a red snubber. Got the king on the green/green and a laker on the green/red combo. Just wondering if the dipsy color matters all that much. If so what are the hotter colors you guys use?

I always do well on the Chartreuse (Yellow) LJ Dipsy that comes with the white ring in low light/deep conditions.

I like to run the Chrome Walker Deeper Diver during the bright sun and up higher.

Black/purple are good too. So is green. Hmmmm, maybe they're all good...

JAM

You can run any color you want........as long as you paint it BLACK! :o

What were those pink ones I saw in your cabin? LOL

My favorite is metallic Purple, and my brother loves his Glow Froggy. We also run black and Clear, but good luck finding a clear one that wont break apart on you.

It really doesn't matter...you want the fish to see the offering behind it!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

What Joe said. I've run a lot of different colors and can honestly say I haven't seen enough difference to detect a preference. The lure or F/F is what always seemed to make the difference. But maybe I'm wrong.......................?

Bright colors on high divers seem to work well for cohos and steelies but deep divers are always dark (black/purple.) I think it goes back to the confidence thing like with spoons or flasher/fly or dodger/fly combinations .... if it works you're going to stick with it. For me I've just never run anything other than dark colors on deep divers and see no need to change it up.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe no one posted NUCLEAR GREEN....

I ran black for years. I still throw one out on days that the NUK doesn't see any action but the Nuclear Green has outfished the black for me the last 2 years. I am not talking a little, I am talking about alot!

j