WHI Rule Clarification

Would like to bring a few rules to the forefront that I was hoping could be brought up at the Capt meeting on the 11th. With the fishing as good as it is these rules need to be clear as there is a good chance they could come into play.

A) Can the observers fish limits be used if they have a valid Cdn or NY Lic?

B) If you are fishing US waters and have reached your limit of fish can you then enter Cdn waters and continue to cull your box with the remaining two fish per angler? (Not even sure this is legal....some of you charter guys may be able to clarify)

Thanks in Advance,

Darryl

Would like to bring a few rules to the forefront that I was hoping could be brought up at the Capt meeting on the 11th. With the fishing as good as it is these rules need to be clear as there is a good chance they could come into play.

A) Can the observers fish limits be used if they have a valid Cdn or NY Lic?

B) If you are fishing US waters and have reached your limit of fish can you then enter Cdn waters and continue to cull your box with the remaining two fish per angler? (Not even sure this is legal....some of you charter guys may be able to clarify)

Thanks in Advance,

Darryl

Kevin and I just discussed these and the answers your questions are as follows:

A) No.

B) No. This one is cut and dry because you are going to have to come back through US waters with more than a US limit.