Hot Lure: any spoon

Trolling Speed: 2.7

Down Speed: 2.0

Boat Depth: 90-120

Lure Depth: 50-70

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Well what can i say it was incredible yesterday put a spoon down bring a salmon up! I lost count about 3pm on our bite and fsh it was insane we had 3 quads and at one time had 5 on at once idk what thats called and idk how many doubles and tripples. We never caught just one they were schooled up pretty tight the graph would spit out a reading saying there was alot of fish with a minute we would hook up then another rod would go and another. only ran a 6 rod spread 2 10 colors 1 dipsy 2 riggers and a 300 copper all took fish caught a few of the bigger ones an ff combos. Most fish were released(all lakers) a few small ones got brought home.

5-3salmonheaven9.jpg

5-3salmonheaven1.jpg

5-3salmonheaven7.jpg

5-3salmonheaven11.jpg

Yah it was 40 fish probably 15 lakers in the mix so like 25 kings..wish i knew how to load up video on here from my phone i have video of 2 of the quads it was pretty unreal probably wont ever have a day like that ever again....ik its a hard number to believe i wouldnt if i wasnt there!

great job, :yes: had similar numbers this past Tuesday. In 2 1/2 hrs fishing, nearly 40 hookups, with only two of us on the boat, it was an absolute circus :) Best day ever had on the lake. Hope it's still going this weekend

I'm headed up next week with my 8 year old. Any particular color or size spoon working best or just all the usual gators and dolphins?? I have never fished for spring kings. Thanks.

In case anyone was wondering, it's still on fire. Yesterday we were treated like kings, 15 for 20. Boxed out by 8. We fished 70 to 100fow down 30 -40 with equal rigger and small dipsey bite but all on spoons. Never had that much fun in Oswego or much elsewhere. If they continue to stay around it's a place you need to fish. We did not land any monsters but they are all KiNGS!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I think its you that i have to thank....I was out there fishing the same area as you wednesday and broke off a 200 ft copper with an inline board. The guy at the fish cleaning station returned it to some friends of mine. I really appreciate it and would like to send you some spoons to pay you back. pm me if you get a chance Thanks again..Mike....and yes, it was amazing fishing!