Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 18 friday, 12 Saturday

Total Boated: 13 Friday, 8 Saturday

Species Breakdown: 20 kings, 1 laker

Hot Lure: Friday - purple froggie, sea sick wadler, 42 second - Saturday Moonshine, Glow Frog

Trolling Speed: 1.8-2.4 sog

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 60 to 120

Lure Depth: 30 to 60

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Got our new 26' Hewewscraft Pacific Cruiser out of Wilson for her maiden voyage. Went with my wife Kathy and friend Charlie. After spending Thursday afternoon breaking in the 3 engines and figuring out the electronics and boat plumbing, we got out at 7:00 am Friday. Special Thanks to Jim Piano (Hammerhead Charters) for helping us work through the plumbing and electrical setup on this boat (valves and switches everywhere). Friday started with light waves and rods flying everywhere. 13 kings up to 20lbs and a laker. Had a double and as we where getting the hooks out of the fish, my wife said, I think there a fish on the leadcore. She grabbed that and landed a nice 18 lb fish. The autopilot is SWEET! Everyone dealing with fish and the boat steering itself. My purple froggie lost about all of it's paint that day, so I had to pick up more. Friday afternoon we went in after cleaning the fish onboard at the cutting board and cleaning the deck with the washdown system. Man I don't know how I lived without this stuff. :D

Kathy cooked up dinner on the onboard galley and we ate on the boat. Friday night I got to meet Richard Hajecki (Yankee Troller), and Phillip and Perry (Prizefighter) and several other people at the dock. Nice bunch of people and Phillip gave me a Moonshine spoon and said "put it back 40' and down 40' , you'll see".

Saturday I followed his advise and boated another 18 lber within 5 minutes. The fishing in 5-6 waves got to my wife and we came in at 11:00.

It was a great shakedown and I can't wait to get back up there next weekend when I can dedicate the entire weekend to fishing.

====================

IMG00554_20120503_1246.jpg

IMG00558_20120504_0847.jpg

IMG00559_20120504_1010.jpg

IMG00563_20120505_0957.jpg

IMG00564_20120505_0958.jpg