On the Lam IV splashdown/shakedown

Well after an adventure that started last August, I finally got this boat in the water friday. I found this boat in Lake George and after having only locating this model in salt water, it was a pleasant surprise to to find a one owner, low hour fresh water boat.

Had it hauled to Fair Haven (Bayside Marina) and spent 5 weekends rigging and cleaning. The only thing on the boat was a vhf radio, which is a good thing because I was able to install new electronics. Hank (L&M) did a great job installing the Furuno 585 and the 1934C radar/plotter units, and Mark Cooper (Cooper Canvas) did a great job on the canvas. I was able to put the radar to use when I ran it to Oswego on friday in thick fog. Saturday afternoon we got out (Double J and Lone Wolf Jim) and I bloodyed up the deck with some great King action and again on sunday morning.

Its a 1997 Sea Ray 33 Express Cruiser

34 X 13.6 38 LOA

Twin Merc 454 EFI (340 HP) inboards

Westbeke Genset

Furuno

Depth Raider

Big Jon rod Holders/trees/reels

Custon Arch/Big Jon rocket launchers

Scotty Riggers

OntheLamIVMay20122.jpg

P5050011.jpg

Dude ya musta spent a years supply of donut and coffe money for that rig...

Good for you Pete...Ya put yer life on the line everyday for "US" you deserve the best and it looks like yer right up there with that tub.

Thank You !!!!

Ray K.

heading to newburgh in about 2 hours ,now thats a friendly town,Cops lock their doors after dark...

Wow Pete!...That is awesome!...beautiful vessel. I'd come help ya fish it up and spill a Shock Top on it anytime...:lol::beer:

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Any time Mark... BTW, a good thing about spending all those weekends in Fair Haven

rigging is that O'connors Pub has Shock Top on draft :yes::beer: I have to say I had

my share.

I had the pleasure of going out on this beast of a boat . Let me tell you this boat laughs at 4 foots we fished it all afternoon with out any problems what a sweet ride . You can leave a beer on the gunnel and it don't even move . ;):beer: I wish you the best of luck with it Pete.

Jersey Jim :beer:

Pete,

AWESOME, I have been looking at those boats for the past couple of years, that is a great platform. Best of luck with the new ride. I need to get over and look at one in person to see if it will fit the bill!!!! I am drooling just looking at the pics.\

Rich