Keuka 5-6-12

Launched out of Branchport fishing the FLTA tourney with the intentions of running to the bluff.. Got about half way there and noticed a ton of fish porpoising and decided to set up shop.. We ran cores,coppers,dipsys,riggers,toplines and rig rods.. We got the first rod in the water and it was game on!! Lake trout fishing was crazy couldn't even barely get another rod in the water.. We ended up 47 for50 all lakers about 2to4 lbs no monsters but absolutely the best day of fishing in a long time... Big Weenie Iron Duke and Reel Hooked up fly where the hottest by far behind spin doctors on bottom, the Iron Duke fly took at least 25 of the 47 lakers... What a day !! Finished Fourth in the tourney and now second in points for the year...

Mike

Heres a link to the video of some of the action...

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

2012_05_06_11_39_19_765.jpg

Cooler at 8 am

2012_05_06_10_13_28_29.jpg

Dave on a Keuka laker

2012_05_06_09_34_13_15.jpg

Top line, leadcore , copper, dipsy

Scott ,

Hes not going to be at the meeting this week ... But I can get some too you later if you want... Or Hills Valleys and Streams in Elmira NY on Cedar street has them in stock along with a huge trolling section, anyone who has not checked this store out I highly recommend you do so you wont be disappointed...

Mike

Thanks again guys... Tcon it def got to be work after a while but that kinda work I don't mind at all.. lol. There was one point when we had three rods going and it took a few minutes before we acted like we saw it.. haha...

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Great Video! Its funny when the lake is flat it looks like you guys are just crawling..and as soon as there are a few ripples it looks like you are flying! :lol: Thats some good fishin right there!

Tom

Sorry about the cut out audio and inability to play on mobile devises. Still learning the editing software and rules about music usage. Plus you need to know that I did Not get the camera set up for the first hour of fishing that was even better than what you see. This is basically 7:30- 9-30am condensed. Average fish count based on all day was a fish every 8 minutes and for the first hour it was a fish every 3 minutes. Although it seemed like more. Glad to see so many people enjoying the video.