Hot Lure: Spoons

Trolling Speed: 2-2.3

Down Speed: 2

Boat Depth: 140-180

Lure Depth: 50-130

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Launched out of Queenston and ran out past the bar about 2pm straight out to the drop. Had our first fish before we got our third rod down. A spunky little 10# chinny on a mixed veggies michigan stinger down 50. Then things went silent for a while so we slid out deeper to 160 and changed up our spread. Within minutes we had a double going with 15# & 20# kings. One on a lemon ice colored big ern down 90 and the other on a green pro-troll/hammer fly back 180 on wire. Landed another around 15# on a white protroll/bfly back 220 on wire about 20 min later. Things went silent again for a while, then around 7:15 pm we sent a magnum white/glow lyman down 130 and within minutes a beauty 25# springer was off to oswego. Missed a couple of other good rips on the wire.Not the numbers allot of guys a reporting but all things considered, a pretty good day and managed to get a relative newbie into some decent fish.Pics are on his phone as my camera **** the bed. I'll post when he sends them to me. 8):beer: