Oswego fishing

I'm looking for any updates on the nearshore fishing out of Oswego 20'-40'. browns etc. The person I want to take has never been on the big lakes and won't go unless I promise to stay near shore. I'm sure if We can hammer some browns things will change soon. Any help would be appreciated.Gary

haven't heard of anyone targeting browns recently as the salmon fishing has been crazy insane out there. In 9 hours of fishing over three days, we did in the neighborhood of 35 / 60 on kings, most between 80 and 150 FOW. :D Would have way increased our ratio had we one more person on the boat, but with just two of us, had to make some sacrifices :lol: That being said, you should be able to find some browns in your depth range east of the harbor or west around Camp Hollis :yes: Good luck out there

It's almost safer to go out a little deeper...you won't hit a rock Rosing your prop. Theirs still guys fishing the shallows tho. Run sticks off boards and spoons off riggers with long leads. You might get a walleye too. The guys are fishing them at night now.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png