Total Boated:5

Species Breakdown:2 Brown, 1 King, 1 Coho, 1 Laker

Hot Lure: Stinger Tuxedo

Trolling Speed: 2.3-2.7

Down Speed: 2.5

Boat Depth: 10-20ft/ 90- 140ft

Lure Depth: 5-15ft/ 50ft-90ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Today we started on a east troll from the channel to see if we could target some browns. We missed one and managed to get a nice 7lb brown in front of chimney bluffs. Then we decided to going target some kings. The bite was crazy out there today!! We just were finishing reeling in a 9lb king when the 140ft dipsy popped! I went to go get it when the rod holder snapped off!!! Luckly i was there in time and managed to get the rod and we had a screamer on!! After 15 minuted we had it close to the boat. It was a big king. We went to net it and it wouldnt fit in the net! We tried again and it bit the line and was on its way! Before i go out again I am buying a big net! We ended up getting a nice 5 lb coho and a 5 lb laker!! Good day on lake ontario!! 8)

====================

photo_2.jpg

Kyle, Go to Gander Mountain and look at the Frabill "Power Catch" Nets. They will not let you down! And the net will be around when your kids have kids. And by chance you get a Huge King to your boat again... the fish will fit nicely into the Frabill Net. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for these days... usually. Great report! :clap: