Species Breakdown:King/Laker/Coho

Hot Lure: Court Jester, NBK Spin Doctor/Green Atomik Fly

Trolling Speed: 2.0-2.8

Down Speed:2.5

Boat Depth: 100-160

Lure Depth: 20-50

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Saturday was our shakedown and we stunk out of the shoots. But on the bright side the new stainless prop is awesome and the trolling plate works great. We fished the Oak for a while and could not mark a fish. The good old east wind had things messed up. Through the grapevine we heard it was really going on in Wilson so we threw her on the trailer and headed down 18 and by the time we got down there the lake was pretty bumpy so we called it a day and drank allot of :beer: sitting in the boat in my driveway :D . Headed to Wilson Sunday morning and it was beautiful and for awhile we couldn't get that pesky skunk out a the boat and finally my 250 copper took off and I was fighting a monster laker. I'm pretty sure that was leader board bound and after 5 min i felt a massive head shake and it was gone ... yup i blew it. :@ What a start, half hour later Matt hammers a nice king and it was a great fight and ten minutes later a 18 hit the deck. Then the elder of the boat, Jim, got to fight a 15 laker into the boat. Then we dropped a few and we wrapped it up with Mookers getting his coho for dinner. Rough start but we saved it at the end. Cant wait for Saturday to get back at it. Good luck to everyone in the derby.

004.jpg

Good start to the year and great report! We still haven't gotten our boat out of storage, been putting all the new electronics on and waiting now on the new sound system to come in :D Doesn't look like we'll be out this weekend either for the derby cause we have a few turkeys we're looking to take care of!

OK great thank you Capt Carl, will do, i appreciate that, not sure where we are going yet. I do prefer the Oak cause it is so much closer for us. Best of luck to in the derby. Saturday will be are last day fishing in the derby we haft to cook chicken at are fire hall Sunday for Mothers day. Doty go get that thunder Chicken bud, man i hope you connect. We gotta get together for a few :beer: s. Bummer you guys wont be out there, hopefully we land Mr BIG and have some work for you at the shop. Buckboard are planning any trips to the Oak this year?