Cayuga 5/6

Launched at T-Falls @ 10:30. Kade didn't want to run boards (takes too long for Dad to set up and he don't like drivin') so we set up our normal spread, 2 dipsy rods and 4 on the riggers. Billy V and a couple of other boats were working out front so we headed north on west side after picking a couple lakers out front. Not much action until we got past the scout camp, then things got crazy for about an hour. Even landed a couple doubles. Picked up at 4:00. 7/10 all lakers. Mag dipseys out 280' and 290' too most of the hits. Riggers at 70' and 80' also took a couple.

IMAG0128.jpg

Looks like Kade gets to the rods faster than Dad....... :lol: ....... WTG Kade............

I also bought a bogo-grip over the winter my fish didn't make it after releasing , I think it had something to do with the dark brown sugar :rofl::lol:

Wes-the only time we use a net is during a tournament, otherwise I grab em at the back of the boat with the gripper only cause I hate tryin' to untangle everything out of the net. :devil: And you will see us at B&B, unless weather is REALLY snotty.

Ed- the only time Kade let's me have a rod is to get them out of the rod holder, or to reset. :lol: Wouldn't want it any other way!

Kyle

We couldn't make up our mind whether to go to Senaca or Cayuga. We picked Seneca because it was closer and an easier drive. I guess we made the wrong choice. Ya never know. At least all 3 Grandsons got to battle a fish and we landed 2 of them. Plus we got one salmon about the size of a cigar and a LDR.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png