Lake trout derby

Just over 2weeks to go! Took a road trip to Sampson today, and got my slip. We'll b in 35 this year. There are a few slips left, better get on it if you are thinking about it. After Sampson we went to bass pro shops and spent some duckets. Returned home via rte. 89 down Cayuga. It was a nice day outside, for a road trip, Or if you're a duck....

I know I am counting the days...Been pretty busy this spring and only had the boat out once so far. I am booked for camping site 313 at Sampson and Slip 88. Will be going up Thursday to set up camp and get some fishing in prior to Saturdays derby start. Hope to catch up to some of you guys maybe talk some fishin....

TD

yes me to hoping the lake settles down some before i make the 1000 mile trip to fish the derby ,, hope all have a fun and productive 3 days of fishing .. hope to chat with you all bottom bouncer boat and crew 8):beer:

Can't wait for the Derby to get hereM Let's hope for great weather and hungry fish!

TripleDuece ill be right next door to ya at campsite 323, we won't be setting up shop until friday but ill stop by to stay hello

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

indeed and maybe when they are finished with the fish@ the Chamber, I can use it for garden fertilizer! grow some Bodacious Indian corn on that mound! three trophys for the price of one!... lmao :lol: the fish, the prize, and the crops. :rofl:

nice punning on the ol' Victory garden, in such a time of recession not to shaby i say, for a national trout derby.

Dave, Thanks for the reminder. I'm calling them later today. Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the L.O.U. guys. We going to put together some kind of big fish friday or weekend side bet?

Wayne

Sounds good. I can reach over for one. We are in #28

Sweet Wes. Should be a good time. I'm fishing with my girlfriend and her father again. They will probably not stay over night but I might stay at least one night and hang out with everyone and drink some beers....maybe barbeque etc.