Niagara Pro Am - Where can I get a slip and hotel?

Finally firming up my Niagara Pro Am plans and need to know where I can get a slip for the weekend and also suggestions for reasonable motel/hotel in the area. I would probably prefer to fish out of Olcott. Doesn't look like the marinas in Olcott and Wilson are very big???? Will they have slips....or is it too late to reserve?

Wayne

Gotta love the Lake O guys. Can't even get advise about logistics let alone speeds, depths, colors, etc...
You have the internet.... :thinking::thinking:

3 minute search and I did YOUR HOMEWORK for you....

Newfane Marina (716) 778-5462

McDonough Marine (716) 778-7665

Wilson Boatyard (716) 751-9202

Sunset Bay Marina (716) 751-6466

Harbor Resort (716) 778-5190

Lighthouse Motel (716) 778-7270

Lake Ontario Motel 1-800-446-5767

Lakeview Motel (716) 791-8668

That should get you started? or should I call and make reservations for you also?

Once there and fishing, go 17 miles west and fish BIG DROPOFF , use green spoons, some days purple, put them down 50-80 feet, troll 2.1-3.0 mph.... :lol::lol::lol:

Best of luck to you in the Pro-am.

Thanks...

My fault for phrasing the question entirely wrong. I wasn't "looking for a motel" but instead was looking for a few recommendations. I wasn't concerned too much about finding a motel. I know how to use Google. My other question was meant to ask if the slips "sell out".

In either case thanks for the info...except you Buffy :o

really had no plans for any pro /ams....might fun fish outa olcott just to see some friends and have a nice lobster dinner....kinda thought about the open div. kinda tuff pullin a new team togeather ,plus i think im gettin to the point im forgettin more than i remember...