Kings in fair haven or sodus?

I am going to try and get out Saturday morning. As I have to travel over an hour to get to Ontario I was just looking for some info on what's hot and what's not. As always any info would be greatly appreciated.

Screamin' Reels,

DJ

I think anywhere in that range should be fine. Recently the fish have been in only 20 feet of water. Browns and small kings are the mix. If you have nk28's use em. Natural rebel's have been getting hits for us.

You can also head out deep to 200 foot range. more out there too..

weather wise you should be good to go..

There are Kings from Wilson to Mexico. If you read all the reports guys are hitting then just about everywhere. One day they are schooled up and another they are spread out. One day we were getting them in 30 FOW and the next day it was best at 220-300. I wish I could tell you that one place is better than the other but the truth is they are everywhere, dont be afraid to start shallow and work youre way out to look for them. Also for about two weeks it was strictly a spoon bite (for me) and last week I had 8 of 12 hits on Flasher/Fly combo's.

Thanks for the info! Its great that guys share info rather then guard it like their first born! Any colors hotter than others or just the usual greens? NBK, etc...

Last Saturday there were alot of Kings in 70-110 FOW and they were pretty tight to the bottom. Thought they were Lakers at the time so I ignored the. When i got home and read the reports i was kicking myself...they were Kings. We did manage 1 in 75 FOW and 35' down. This weekend i'm gunna stack spoons above my mag dipsys.

Thanks for the info! Its great that guys share info rather then guard it like their first born! Any colors hotter than others or just the usual greens? NBK, etc...

Here was my report from Monday.......

"Decided to head to deeper water and see what was out there. Hit 1 fish in 170 and made it to 220 before things lit up. ended up 8 for 12 with 3 doubles. everything was taking shots. riggers at 60/80/90 and wire divers at 187 were HOT with 7 of the 12 hits. Took Kings on spoons (purple frog, wadler, and nuclear) Spin Dr and Fly for the rest. Hot setup was White Dr - green dots with Big Fin Glow. that took 6 shots. 350 copper fired twice."

Our first three hits Sunday out of Fair Haven were kings on flatlines in 30 FOW (Blue/silver LOCO spoons). There were guys getting them out in the deep water that morning too. The general statement that "they're all over the place" is accurate for the first time in my memory. it's an unusual spring - I just wish I could get out on the water more!

Good luck, have fun!