Time on Water: 6-9:30

Weather/Temp: COLD COLD COLD (again!)

Wind Speed/Direction: NW 15+ (again!!)

Waves: 2s building to 3-4++ (again!!!)

Total Hits: 3

Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown: Laker for sure, ? coho

Hot Lure: Small stingers

Trolling Speed: between 1-3- oh and riding with the waves at low idle was popping my dipseys

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 100-140

Lure Depth: 30-80 rigger, 90 dipsey, 10 color core

First of all what is with the friggin weather? When I got out it wasnt too bad- 2 foot waves or so, but did that change quickly!! This is my third consecutive trip coming in on 4s and 5s! I was going so fast trolling with it that my dipseys were popping, and I was idled down! And boy does that stiff 15-20 NW wind feel great when it is 40 degrees!

First fish was a laker on a 30 foot rigger. the next hit was a coho on a 10 color core with a green stinger that we lost with 1 color left out. Last hit was on the 90 dipsey. I was seeing fish 60-90 down, and ran stuff through them all day with no hits down there.

Some useful stuff I can tell you from this poor showing:

1. The fish are no longer inside- I trolled through 30-90 feet on my way in and out with nothing to show for it

2. There are fish from 110-130 FOW, and as deep as 170 from what I heard

3. I was marking fish down low and nothing was hitting, and I was marking nothing up high and that is where all my hits came from

4. The lake can be miserable!

Back at it in a few weeks!

Abe

yea a high pressure system can pretty much shut it down from what i learned the past couple years is wit ha high vs low is that high pressure puts alot on the fish and can have them just sit there but if you keep at them they gotta eat sumtime right haah. and low pressure usually has the best results because its like haveing a weight lifted off your shoulders so they'll eat and swim around