E-Chip?

I am starting to buy some flies to add to the tackle box. I see this E-Chip on a lot of stuff now. Is it worth the extra money? I am willing to try it out vs the same color without it. But figured it was a question worth asking. I most likely will be buying them from A-TOM-MIK. Just placing a big order to have a good selection. Opinions welcome. LOL

i dont use many flies i just use the atomic brand flies that have a single hook and a treble behind and have a rattle. they work great whene flies are working for me. i have tried the echip ones and they have not started a fly bite whene there is not one.

You need to recharge the chip. Look online and find the charging adapter, plug it into your computer and download the charge direct to your chips. :lol:

i dont use many flies i just use the atomic brand flies that have a single hook and a treble behind and have a rattle. they work great whene flies are working for me. i have tried the echip ones and they have not started a fly bite whene there is not one.

You need to recharge the chip. Look online and find the charging adapter, plug it into your computer and download the charge direct to your chips. :lol:

Paul you should try the new recharge app for your smartphone it works thru the wifi dumaflachy adapter! works slick! :beer:

I can't find the charging adapter. Is there an app for the Iphone that can charge them?

Never use echips on flies. Never had to. But I've been told that later in the season when the kings are deep like late july, that they do take more fish over rattles. But if I have a echip on the paddle what's the difference right

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 2 weeks later...