A little late but better then never

Name Jersey Len

Home Port:Mobile-- Mexico Pt. , Newburgh N.Y. , Marathon , Fl. Keys

Boat Name/Type: REEL DEAL / 20' TROPHY WA

I fish for: Trout , Salmon, Stripers , Snappers , Dolphin , Grouper , Tuna , Sharks , ect.

LOOKING BACK , I have been fishing for most of my life and hunting for the last 53 years. Needles to say I enjoyed every minute of it .

My fondest memories are when I introduced my children and granndchildren to the sports. Take them when you can . They will always Look Back as I have , Thank you Dad . I have fished and hunted from the far North to the deep South and from the East coast to the West coast , and still learning . I hope you all enjoy the sports as much as I do. Cherish every moment . Tight Lines and Shoot Stright .

Len :)

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).

ahh 1 or two of us enjoy gettin our shoes dirty......hmm looks like I play in some of the same sandboxes you do ....lake ontario, newburgh,,,and spend the winters at Ohio key fl. ,,,The elders of the village there send me amongst the sharks to forrage in the whale poop to find lobster , stone crab....,,and spear for hogfish...

HI Ray

Sounds like you winter at the other end of the Bridge from us. My wife and I stay at Knights Key . We fish when ever the wind slows down. I keep a 25' Sea Pro WA there. We have lots of friends at Sunshine Key . The fishing was good in Jan. , Slowed down in Feb. and picked up pretty good in Mar. Caught some nice Sea Trout and Mangrove Snappers. out back. The Reef was kinda slow for us this year.

Tight Lines .

Len :)