Surface Temp: 54

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 12

Total Boated:9

Species Breakdown: 2 coho, 6 kings and 1 stinking lousy laker :devil:

Hot Lure: Ito Lucas Angel Hair fly, 42 second spoon, moonshine ratchet jaw all took 2 fish

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90-165

Lure Depth: 20-70

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Took a guy that works for me out today for his 1st trip ever trout/salmon fishing and it was nice to be out with favorable weather and water :clap::clap: since every trip I have been out has been on the crappier side :no:

Started out in 90 fow straight off the creek and before I could get the second rod in the water we had a small king in the 8-10lb range hit a Mag size Moonshine ratchet jaw on the 50 foot rigger. Got the other 5 rods set, 5 color, 2 wires and stacked 1 of the riggers. Got another small king on the mag 42 second. Finally was able to run my new ITO flies and manged 1 small king and a laker about 10-12lbs on the Lucas angel hair behind a kelly green spin dr.

Never ventured out past the 165 mark were we did get the coho because my gas gauge went from 1/4 down to E :o all of a sudden and I wasn't gonna mess around going to far from port and other boats just in case, but talked with another guy who moved out to deeper water (270) and did manage some bigger kings from 17-20 lbs he said with riggers down 70-80. He mentioned that he had a lull around 10:30 and we also went about 45 minutes to an hr without moving a rod at that time :wondering:

Let newbie land all 9 fish. We got nothing of any decent size ;( but we did get our share of aerial shows both before landing and after release :clap:

His parting words were anytime I need somebody to go he's in :yes:

Nice job Tom! Way to keep your Laker streak goin :yes::yes: One of these days you'll get that wall mounter you're looking for. No pics?!? Where's the paparazzi when you need them. You must have been sleeping at the wheel to not reel in any fish :)

Shawn

Nice report...I'm hoping to get out on Friday with my daughter's Father-in-law from Pennsylvania...was hoping to put out at the river for convenience sake, but Sandy seems to be having the better reports..... looks like 50 to 80 foot down on the riggers is a good bet...Thanks for the report and keep them coming....

PS. Fishinman...You probably don't remember me, but I'm Steve Firlit's dad, Paul,....We ice fished two years ago on the south end of Canandaigua Lake.....Hope your fishing continues to be successful...and since you seem to be the laker expert, do you think that slob my friend caught on Monday was in the 15 to 20 pound class(see my Monday Post)? The pictures didn't do it justice....It was revived and left out there for you...it is a mounter...Ha Ha

Picker Pines (my new nickname)

Pops who could forget that day it was a pickerel festival and that venison hot dog you cooked on the grill was awesome :yes::yes:. I saw you the only day I got out this year on the ice at Braddocks and you were there with Steve.

I am anything but a laker expert. These knuckleheads like to bust my chops because I hate catching them so much and have unfortunately stumbled across a few this year :@:@:@:@:@:@ and had a little fun with FX aka PAPARAZZISHAWN letting him take a picture with me holding one and joking with it. You might wanna ask Brian Gamble he's the laker expert here. But looks like a 15-17 lb

I might hit the water on Friday also give me a shout if you are out

354-7700 or call me on the radio Fishinman