Orleans Open Division

Just interested to see if there are any others on this board entering the open division in Orleans this year? We did it last year and had a blast. Nice little tournament to promote a little friendly competition without losing your shirt if you don't win. Hope to see many others there this year.

A-Lure-A

I will be in it one way or the other. Agree that its a nice little derby for the rec guys who don't want to spend a ton of cash to enter the Pro/Am division. I really like the fact that we can fish out of Sandy and still be in it. No need to spend money on a dock at the Oak for the weekend. Finished 2nd last year and took home about $ 700 in cash and prizes, not bad for a little over a hundred entry fee. Hope more guys from Sandy realize they can get in and fish from home this year.

I will be fishing both days...Looking forward to it! First year with the boat in Oak Orchard. Its been a great year so far...lots and lots of fish! I like the open divison because it doesnt have all the B.S. of having a Observer. I just do it for fun with my dad and his buddy's...if we do good great...if not we just have fun.