RUFF RIDER Live Reports from Wilson 5/19-5/27

Can someone put this guy on the tweets page? This is the best reporting of anyone on this site. The tweets page gets less tweets on a Saturday from the entire gang that Bobsboy posts in one trip. Nice job!

We are tossing around the idea of opening it up to Pro members. Only downfall is moderating it. What do you guys think about that?

Can someone put this guy on the tweets page? This is the best reporting of anyone on this site. The tweets page gets less tweets on a Saturday from the entire gang that Bobsboy posts in one trip. Nice job!

Do you mean twitter or is there a tweets page of some sort? I tried twitter, but it's kinda a pain and not very interactive. I like to ask you guys questions and answer questions you might have. Plus I like pictures, they help tell a story... Like the lets go fishin pics, they normally show wave conditions and cloud conditions for anyone on shore thinking of coming out.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Also Yankee, coldsteel, and fishinmagician do a great job of tweeting, I dont want to take anything away from them. Ive had multiple days where im struggling and rick tweets a depth that literally turns my day around.

I do miss the vhf days though... You could always pick up a bit of info overhearing others, but now it's all cell phones. When the wife is sleepng it gets lonely out there lol.

Looks like a really good day today...sorry the 42 second spoon didn't do much...hey the fish Gods are playful and so they are laughing at the way they directed the good fishing to the other offerings..:rofl:....hey how does your smartphone smell now after all this?

I think the 42nd must have attracted all the other fish, yea thats it!

Phone doesnt smell too bad, but tastes aweful! I really should disinfect it!

Gr8 reports Nick. Ya killin us all working and reading your updates. We'll be out to Olcott this weekend giving it a go. Thanks a bunch.

Well if it makes you feel any better I was actually at work today too, if you look close in the last pic I have earplugs in... I was dialed into a meeting with our CFO and executive staff! I moved off our spot and thought I was good to take a break and as soon as they started talking to me zing zing zing! Cant really tell the CFO to "hold on while I net a fish" haha so I put the phone in my pocket :) Good luck at Olcott this weekend!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png[/quote

Na. Doesn't make me feel better. I met with our cfo and admin staff today. Only problem was I was not on a boat also. Ha ha ha. Have a great trip. Everyone should get time away to fish. Tight lines.

Do you mean twitter or is there a tweets page of some sort? I tried twitter, but it's kinda a pain and not very interactive. I like to ask you guys questions and answer questions you might have. Plus I like pictures, they help tell a story... Like the lets go fishin pics, they normally show wave conditions and cloud conditions for anyone on shore thinking of coming out.

I sort of like this interactive format, I think it is very cool!! It takes a great deal of time to keep a thread like this going and I appreciate the effort Nick puts into it!!

Tonight we went back into Canada for the niagara wine trail and dinner in a town called niagara on the lake.

2012-05-23_20-20-36_262.jpg

2012-05-23_20-24-12_66.jpg

There are over 160 wineries in ontario and like 50 of them are just across the border. They specialize in a wine called ice wine. It's a desert wine made from grapes that arent picked until the temp gets below -8'C (They only had two such days last winter!) The wine is very sweet and DELICIOUS! Because they only get a few drops out of the frozen grapes it is expensive, $30-$100 per 350ml.

Illkinson and Caroline cellars are two of our favorite wineries. We also stopped at Pilliteri, but they only had three types you could taste test and im not one to buy wine blindly.

2012-05-23_17-42-33_593.jpg

2012-05-23_16-58-32_889.jpg

2012-05-23_16-32-35_218.jpg

We headed to Niagara on the lake, which is a gorgeous old town with a road of shops, bakeries, and restaurants. We ate dinner at a place called corks. I had the best fish and chips ive ever had, literally melt in your mouth!

2012-05-23_18-42-25_273.jpg

2012-05-23_19-34-34_424.jpg

And we of course had to stop at one of the four bakeries! (ok ok we actually stopped at two).

2012-05-23_18-23-09_253.jpg

Alright, bedtime, back at em early tomorrow, night all!

Nick

IMAG0701_1.jpg

picture hosting

Mtn dew nuke and the crinkle glow :razz: yeah yeah yeah....wimper wimper..ruff..dog likes it too!

Popped it down for ya! 310 dipsey. Different fly though, we dont use atomik, so more of a green/black (too lazy to switch out the fly lol).