RUFF RIDER Live Reports from Wilson 5/19-5/27

That's a beauty for spring Nick!

Way to go!

Keep up the reports. You are killing me having to sit here in the office and read about you and your wife living the dream. You have had beautiful weather nearly every day and the fish are cooperating.

Did you weight that tank?

275 outside or inside?

28lbs, and inside the water... The lures dont work well outside of it :) I think you're asking which dipsey? Inside. Or maybe fow? 220.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Marking a few fish down 100', dropped a rigger down to say hello. I really need a new fishfinder, almost pulled the trigger on an hds-5 last year, but didnt feel like pulling the boat and paying to have my thruhull replaced.

Great Reports. It really helps us rec guys that just have a day to fish on the weekend. I have some friends coming up from PA for their first trip of the year this weekend and want to make sure they catch some fish. We're launching at Wilson. Can you give me a reasonable starting East West line to get them into some fish. Thanks.

Great Reports. It really helps us rec guys that just have a day to fish on the weekend. I have some friends coming up from PA for their first trip of the year this weekend and want to make sure they catch some fish. We're launching at Wilson. Can you give me a reasonable starting East West line to get them into some fish. Thanks.

We were fishing the bar, but I saw a report from someone fishing out front and they did well too.

How come it feels like Im on the boat with you. I agree with everyone else that this has to be one of the best threads of the year. You've really had some great weather.

With the utterance of these words the weather gods are ANGRY

Sounds like the fishing has been great!

42nd spinny and fly were hot for us last weekend. im glad you put some lines down deep. the big guys like it down there too, that spinny works good deep. did you pick up a dw gator mag? if so it was hot everyday we fished it. nbk mag too. that 28lber is a pig!!! nice picture.

How come it feels like Im on the boat with you. I agree with everyone else that this has to be one of the best threads of the year. You've really had some great weather.

I have been on the boat with Nick...I choose lures, I had input on strategy, I celebrated in the catch, I helped diagnose engine problems, I went on wine tours and got fat eating virtual wings and ice cream, ......and to top it off my Hands smell like fish after handling my smartphone connected to his :rofl:

Mark

Sorry guys in canada will reply to everyone when I get back... IMPORTANT question, red or black? :)

Remember they didn't build that fancy place on paying winners!!! :lol::P If you have the same luck there as you have had fishing, you'll be getting hds - 10 insted of the 5 :yes::yes:

The weather has been amazing! I dont know that we've even seen more than a couple of clouds! I just wish it had been.a.south wind instead of east all week and maybe a quick tstorm or two to get the fish active! But this will be our first trip to wilson in 10yrs where we got out every day.

He should be up for the internet version of an Emmy...

This is better than Deadliest Catch!

No commercials and you don't have to wait a week!

Now you just need some comic relief...can you find an Edgar?

Now you need a video camera and podcast!!!!!!

Love that show! Have you watched "Wicked Tuna"? That show is awesome as well. There is plenty of comic relief on the boat I just dont write about it! Today for instance I got my port and starboard dipseys mixed up and realzed it just in time for one to get hit... I had no idea what to do!

Speaking of starboard and port... Am I the only one who prefers to say driver/passenger side? All I know is if I fall overboard and only have a few seconds to say something... If I tell my wife or friends on the boat "throw the rope off the port side" my chances of living are 50/50, if I say driver side I like my odds :)

42nd spinny and fly were hot for us last weekend. im glad you put some lines down deep. the big guys like it down there too, that spinny works good deep. did you pick up a dw gator mag? if so it was hot everyday we fished it. nbk mag too. that 28lber is a pig!!! nice picture.

I meant to grab a gator and forgot. I ran mags the last few days without.luck, they never.seem to work for me.

I have been on the boat with Nick...I choose lures, I had input on strategy, I celebrated in the catch, I helped diagnose engine problems, I went on wine tours and got fat eating virtual wings and ice cream, ......and to top it off my Hands smell like fish after handling my smartphone connected to his :rofl:

Mark

This had Theresa and I cracking up! Thanks everyone for letting us know you like the reports, I never know if im giving enough detail or too much non fishing stuff.