Johns Brown Trout Derby

Goodtimes cleaned up. Jon called said they took first and I think kids big fish and something else. Nice that Jon takes the time to do this out of his own pocket, BW

John is a great guy and a friend to fishermen.

Glen

1st Good Times Sportfishing

2nd High Adventure

3rd Sea Devil

4th Fish Magnet

5th Triple J

Big Fish Proteus 17.2 lbs

Good Times 13.4 lbs

youth Good Times

Horsin Around

High Adventure

Congratulations to Good Times Sportfishing :clap::clap::clap: Made our day to see 3 kids have such a secsesfull time on the water hope they are HOOKED forever !!!

Also thanks to the fisherman buying raffle tickits the proceeds will go to help with the net pens. :yes::yes::yes:

On a sad note ;(;( Once again we had a team who didn't read the rules,and when D Qed made a childish seen at are expence,an that I"M an A$$ Hole may be we

are for putting our $$ an hard work into this event.WE will be thinking hard about will there be a next year :(

Thanks to all that participated and the staff here for there hard work.

Jon

On a sad note Once again we had a team who didn't read the rules,and when D Qed made a childish seen at are expence,an that I"M an A$$ Hole

Sorry to hear about this Jon. Hopefully the name will come out. There should be a no tolerances policy when it comes to behavior and ethics at ALL tournaments & derbies. These events are a privilege and we all need to appreciate the hard work & money put forth by the coordinators. IMO, Anyone that gets out of line behaviorally, or cheats, should be banned from ALL events. DQ's happen, we have seen many experienced and reputable teams make honest mistakes. It's how you handle yourself after the fact that defines you as a person (or team).

On a sad note Once again we had a team who didn't read the rules,and when D Qed made a childish seen at are expence,an that I"M an A$$ Hole

Sorry to hear about this Jon. Hopefully the name will come out. There should be a no tolerances policy when it comes to behavior and ethics at ALL tournaments & derbies. These events are a privilege and we all need to appreciate the hard work & money put forth by the coordinators. IMO, Anyone that gets out of line behaviorally, or cheats, should be banned from ALL events. DQ's happen, we have seen many experienced and reputable teams make honest mistakes. It's how you handle yourself after the fact that defines you as a person (or team).

I so agree with Rod, esp when there are kids in the area. These tourneys take a lot of time and $$ to pull off, and most people do not understand this. It is guys like these that will kill a tourney quicker than anything.

Jon I will be up to see you soon.

Capt. Rich

We had a great time fishing the derby. It was beautiful weather and although the fishing could have been better,the family atmosphere that surrounds this little derby makes it a truly joyous event.

It was a bit sad to see the Spoonfed in her moorings and not on the water fishing.

I hope you will be ably to rejoin the salmon chasing crowds soon. Give us a heads up on how you're doing.

Cornelis

Rules, NO ice in the cooler at weigh in and 19 inchs on the fish. Brought up a cooler full of ice and a 18 inch fish. So Jons the A hole because he DQed the guy. I talked with Jon last night and he is really thinking about not doing it again. Damn shame, BW

Jon:

Thanks for the tournament and your hard work. Not only is your's the only tournament I fish but, I buy a lot tackle at your store as a result. Notice the big net is gone?

All the other teams appreciate you enforcing the rules.

Jekyll

99+s and 1- Those are a pretty good percentages I haven't fished it yet, there always seems to be something going on that I can't control that weekend. Hoping to get in one someday. Always enjoy stopping in to Jon's and reading the sign on the way to the launch!!

It was only my second and I enjoyed it. Reasonable entry fee and a chance at door prizes which I was lucky enough to win twice on. I wish the min size was 18" and I would have certainly boxed out since I had 4 in the box and had to throw the last 4 we boated because they were all 18" fish :lol: . I definitely plan on being in it next year.I'm just wondering if Jon will be running the LSR challenge this year or if anyone is for all that matters?

Rules, NO ice in the cooler at weigh in and 19 inchs on the fish. Brought up a cooler full of ice and a 18 inch fish. So Jons the A hole because he DQed the guy. I talked with Jon last night and he is really thinking about not doing it again. Damn shame, BW

every tourney has a no ice rule at weigh in. Its pretty simple

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png