Real Big Bass!

BSmaster

Saugherties, NY 5-15-12

Striper2012.jpg

Caught on live herring... Some on chunk...

3 of us caught about 12 in 2 days. Rained almost every minute. Still an awesome time. I recommend it. Think of a large mouth, but bigger, and if you ever had a steel head run you out 30yds or more, that is striper fishing!

Striper2012_2.jpg

Sweeeet stripers...!! Catch 'em in the California Bay area (quite nice ones too). where I have been for a time. Home is New York baby, where the fresh and salt fishing opps can't b beat. :yes: Love 2 try some of those Hudson stipers, along with the surf casting on Long Island...

Nice. It will be adicting trying to get that 30 lb Striper. I use to run a charter out of Cape May and the Spring had the most consistent action in the Delaware Bay. Jigging for them is a lot of fun.

Sometime you should try Surf Fishing for bass. I constantly out produce from the shore what I used to catch from my boat. This is my favorite way to fish and the run they give you from shore is unsurpassed.

Enjoy your new addiction :D

I wonder if this guy knew he had a good chance of possibly doing something in his exploit.... It seems he must have. He made the rig, knew what he was doing, but for some reason (I guess) he drops the ball at the goal line....(weigh in and certification). Very little chance of this kind of thing happening twice to him. Did he indeed even have Mustad hooks? So far, way to waste the chance of a lifetime; world record and a million.....plus the big fish's life....Whewwweeee! :speechless: Hope he gets a break down the line here :yes: