big fish friday out of sampson?...who's in?

Let's do the big fish take all again...any takers? Suggestion on how much? What time to weigh in? I'm slippin at the north end so I can drive down again by car. Haven't heard much of lil jake this year...he did a good job with this last year.

-Jason

Roster(Updated 8am 5/22):

Zebedee

Stoutner(new boatname: "Tinkerbell" give him a shout on 68!)

LB88

TripleDeuce

CDGN Troller

Quality Time

Jennings

LakerTaker85

Jaimeson1

rwoody

You know I'm in. I say we take a roll call before hand $20 per boat and meet at Sampson at 7:30 pm for weigh in. Pay top two biggest fish 60% / 40%.

P.S. Bought new steering system today. Installing tomorrow! :yes:

Lil Jake has been super busy. He will not be making the derby. He will get the trophy for second to us like last year. We can do the same time as last year. Same place. Also, SENECA SHOOTOUT is a go!!!!!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Ah that's right! The "2nd SUCKS!" Trophy! Can't pay 2nd...it would violate the trophy! So $20/boat and 7:30 pm at Sampson.

Nice goin on the shootout news! I know you did a lot of work on that Nick.

Good news on steering Wayne...pulled my outdrive today and pressure tested...held specified poundage so I threw it back on the boat...will keep a close eye on the oil and change it to get me through weekend if neccesary.

Start fishing anytime. Meet by the launch at 7:30pm for weigh in. $20 per boat. Post here if you are in. If you say you are in and for some reason dont fish....just bring your $20 to the ramp at 7PM :devil:

Or, if you get there early look for this shined up fishing machine in slip 27 :beer::beer::beer:

boat.jpg

O.K.

The head count so far is:

Zebedee - Jason

Balls Deep - Wayne (Maybe changing boat name if I have time....thinking about Green Dolphin which is my favorite lure and favorite fish)

Lakebound88 - Nick

TripleDuece50 - Jeremy

Cdgn Troller - Brett???

Quality Time - Wes

DButts - not fishing but hopefully stopping by at weigh in.

just went down cellar found 99 to 2009 pins no 2010 and 2011......maybe its time I heat the derby up again,,,,just got a spot at sampson slip # 27 the guy got scared and backed out....my son has a friend commin home from collage so i ant got no pardtner....hmmm could just cruise the lake in the buff ,runnin riggers clippin lines. :devil:

just went down cellar found 99 to 2009 pins no 2010 and 2011......maybe its time I heat the derby up again,,,,just got a spot at sampson slip # 27 the guy got scared and backed out....my son has a friend commin home from collage so i ant got no pardtner....hmmm could just cruise the lake in the buff ,runnin riggers clippin lines. :devil:

Better keep your boat out of that slip #27. That bad boy is where the winning boat will be parked.

I got room for you on my boat on Friday if you want to go. Might just be me or maybe me and Barry. I'll probably start fishing around 2:30 or 3 O'Clock. Barry is bringing two big sacks of clams for steamed clams on Friday night!

P.S. Clothing is NOT Optional :lol:

Please add another boat for me if possible i have good friends that would like in on this. He has been on the lou board for a while now and just has never joined i have convinced him to join when we get back from this weekend. Lakebound88 met them today in walmart parking lot he can vouch for me. His user name will be rwoody. Please let me know if this is ok thanks in advance good luck to all and see yah at the friday weigh in

Jeremy

just 3 times.

a day...who was the netman??

/

/

/

/

/

If i can train you two rookies to almost win a pro/am ,ya ant gotta chance if you fire me up to get in this thing....

man yer gettin to me , kinda was gonna blowoff fishing this weekend ..

just 3 times.

a day...who was the netman??

/

/

/

/

/

If i can train you two rookies to almost win a pro/am ,ya ant gotta chance if you fire me up to get in this thing....

man yer gettin to me , kinda was gonna blowoff fishing this weekend ..

Bring it on old saggy balls man. :)