6th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

Seeing how they canceled the Red Cross for this year and many of you have to schedule vacation early in the year, we are going to move the LOU-ALL to the 8th of July. That's on a Sunday so more of you can make it. Rules are simple, one man's legal limit, start at daybreak, weigh-in at 1:30 at Myers Park. Every boat throws 10 bucks in the cup and winner takes cash and the cup. Must be a L.O.U. member that weighs in the catch, non members can fish with a member. So sign-up on this post.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

There was an Alex sighting at Taighannock on Wed.He looked great and as always in a good mood.He has been off the lake for several yrs and is making a comeback....If HERMIT is the old Weatherman...A big welcome back...Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Hey guys, really good to see you yesterday. I changed my handle a while back when I decided not to go back to school for meteorology. Anyway, good to hear you're fishing more too, spending a morning on the water is hard to beat.

Alec

We really did well today....2.... a barely legal salmon and a twin of yesterday's laker.It was beautiful this morning.Great to see you again....Best of all to you and welcome back....Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

• 3 weeks later...

Tom, Tell Dustin to enjoy his time at Rushford.... I spent a week there about 25 years ago and I learned a ton.... I made some good friends and if I had a boy he would be heading down for the Experience........... My girls do not have that desire at all....... Woody