6th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

Congrats to the Billy V Junior team :clap: Always good to see kids enjoying the sport. We had a steady pick of fish all day but could not get into any real big ones. No matter because we all had a good time and and got to chat with our LOU buddies! Copper Liz's kids are up from Texas so it was fun to get them in a derby.

008.jpg

Billy V 's crew with trophy!

007.jpg

Copper Liz's kids at weigh-in!

Cyn and I want to know where the "squirt guns" were????Congrats to all you kids... Even Bailey.Also a huge thank you to SPLIT for all the time and effort he puts into this..... Zeke and Cyn(Strike 3)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Couldn't make the LOU-All this year but congratulations to Billy and Crew...and I was just talking to Zeke about how much time and effort you put into all these events Scott way to go!! Great job!

Tom

Congrats Billy & crew! :yes::clap: Kade & I had a great time...just couldn't find the big guys. I think our total flea weight was heavier than our fish weight. :no::@ Kade was bummin' a little on the way to the weigh in, but when we got in the truck to go home he said to me "I'm glad those boys won." Made me smile.

Kyle

Also had rough luck today, so we didn't even weigh anything (did contribute to the cup, though). I think we learned a few things and it was nice to watch the weigh-in. Congrats to Billy V and crew. Thank you to those who organized and assisted. A bad day fishing really isn't a bad day at all!

Congrats Billy & crew! :yes::clap: Kade & I had a great time...just couldn't find the big guys. I think our total flea weight was heavier than our fish weight. :no::@ Kade was bummin' a little on the way to the weigh in, but when we got in the truck to go home he said to me "I'm glad those boys won." Made me smile.

Kyle

Kyle & Kade - we're proud to have our names listed after yours on the cup! We'll see you out on the water!

You must have us confused with someone else. Our names aren't on there...yet. ;) I was really proud of Kade for being such a good sport. He is autistic (actually much more complicated than that,trying to keep it short) and usually his world revolves solely around him. It was a huge step for him to put aside his own disappointment from us not winning, and be happy for those who did win. With some luck, maybe our names will follow yours!

Kyle