6th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

i've never fished any tounaments with you guys and just became a member of lou. how does this work do you meet up in the morning to pay in or sign up or just show up at weigh in time.

Picture_015.jpg

Well, Hank came thru once again-my trailer has new rollers & lights so we will be over on Sun to defend the cup. T-Con and Dustin won't be able to be there but we did get a nice morning of kings & steelies out of Port Bay before picking up the trailer yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys again and since I haven't been on Cayuga for ages I'm trying to catch up by reading any and all posts. See ya Sunday!

Gessin ima had them boys soooo scarded, they wus just gonna sit ata home and quiver with therrr wives a holdin hands.........

....But I'll be thinkin of you guys hope all goes well !!!! May the luckiest man win, shucks dont think any good fishermen ever won this derby.

You'll see :lol:

Billy, we are in what is known as Grand Parents Row...I sit in a chair and the kids soak me for hours at a time...Have the kids bring the guns to the weigh in...Zeke &Cyn(Steike3)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png