Fished just north of the big salmon river in 65-75 fow. We limited out with six fish all around 23-27 lbs by 10:00. All came on green Echip with a crinkle green howie fly with black beads-19" lead from head of the fly.

(We did 4 the evening of the 9th on the same fly.) Down 37-45. 105-120 on the wire. Most came off the riggers. A great way to end our trip :D

That's real good to hear considering I am going up from the 18th to the 24th. I am going to launch from selkirk shore's and start early right outside the mouth of the river and work out a little...I hope it stay's hot. Glad you did well...Sound's like white on white and green on green again this year just like last year.

Good luck to both of you. If you tie your own hook set ups try 3 black beads between the treble and the circle hook with the ckinkle green howie fly. we also run the chartruse beads and they work well, but for some reason the black fired 3-1.

Gotta bite:

Hammer flys were working very well last weekend. Fished them behind green SD and green e-chip with the e-chip out hitting the SD. Riggers and dipseys. White flashers didn't work as well. I took hits on spoons (Kervorkian), j-plug (Silver Hord) and flys. Riggers and dipseys were doing an equal job. Even took a nice stagging fish off a rigger at..... 40/40 (Green E-chip/hammer). I was actually trying to PO the arches by dragging my balls across thier noses and it worked. Got this one up out of the mud.

Jekyll

Jekyll

Last year we killed them on the 102 hammer fly, but for some reason we didi better on the green this year. Also caught a couple fish on the PRO-AM fly behind a silver echip with a stripe on green tape on sunny days. Back at work now and it sucks.