Where to trailer to for walleye?

gatorsin09

Fished oneida lake my whole life for eatin size walleye. Getting a new boat june 1st that i can travel with so im looking to take a trip to find some trophy sized walleye. kind of lost where to start looking. henderson harbor area? i live a short drive from oswego but can travel to wherever just cant seem to find alot of info so i can start researching. would like to start on ontario before i went to erie, just not sure wheres best in june july august. i have the gear to troll. thanks!

I landed a 10.6 lb Wally on west, yes west, side of river by the Colemans restaurant just walking the wall w shad raps. Lots of smallies too. Missed two wallies there too. Weekends have lots of boats trolling the river but I heard they were having luck shoreline trolling as well

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

thats right in oswego right? i used to live 3 blocks from colemans for college but still did all my fishing on oneida. just want to fish for some monster eyes. i love the eaters we have on oneida just want to get a few pictures with the big boys. thanks for the info it seems hard to come by

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

There some big fish being caught in the Buffalo/Dunkirk/PA area. Not sure how far that is for ya.

Plus Bay of Quinte in the fall is pretty darn good.

Heard some great things about henderson harbor, but havent made it there yet. Spring harness bite is supposed to be smokin.

Should be good out of Henderson. Stony and Calf Island and further out to Charity Shoal and False Ducks. Bay of Quinte is definately a good bet but not till late fall (Nov.-Dec.)Also don't overlook the St Lawrence River. I catch there pretty well in late July and August.

waddington is awesome from august on.if you can keep the gobies off you worm harness.above and below the Iroquois dam..also right in front of camp ground and village launch ive done well on 8++lb eyes...for serious trophies 12+lb..boq cant be beat for those....and so long 4 now;john

• 1 month later...