Where can I get NK mag SSW?

Funny you mentioned this...you can't. Unless you can find some in a store. I went down this road a couple of weeks ago. NK isn't producing the original pattern. They are having "paint problems". I ordered a bunch of spoons from them a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them. I called them 5 times before i finally got somebody on the horn. And that was the answer i got. Anyways, i have a buddy that is getting into lure making. He will gladly paint you some up. He uses an airbrush with powder paint then heat cures in the oven to a very durable finish. He said he's bounced them off his driveway and they don't chip. He can do any custom pattern you want and he has some he came up with on his own. He's super artistic and also ties amazing flies, steelhead jigs, bass jigs, swim jigs, spinners and some other stuff.

You can reach Bobby at: [email protected]

wow nk cant even reproduce them... thats poor. that would explain it tho. are they producing any spoons right now? or is it just a problem for certain color spoons? nks paint has always held up great for me

I have DW painting some up right now for me. If you can get your local tackle shop to order some from him it shouldn't be a problem since he will be painting mine.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to a tip from Yankee Troller who has asked Dreamweaver to paint up some sea sick waddlers, I have an order in with Dreamweaver for over 4 dozen (regs and mags) If you want me to hold some for you, send me a PM.

I took 5 fish on the waddler that Bfuller painted for me. And the finish still looks new! The brand new stingray glow alewife I was also using is all tore up. I know he's got more for sale in the classifieds.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I got some spoons that I painted up now that are off the hook!! I'd post them, but too many companies are lurking, and looking! Although, I can make new patterns faster than they're paint falls off!! LOL

I received some from Bfuller, and they look great! I am going to get them wet this weekend. His paint jobs look incredible, and I think he is one of the few that may be able to come up with some really nice color combos. He seems to be very open minded.

I also had an order into DW since late Winter, and they are finally here. Captains Cove has them, but most are sold. I was in there last night, and saw half a dozen on the shelf. Fat Nancy's is supposed to be receiving some also. I checked yesterday and they hadn't received them yet. If you local shop wants them the DW code is 518 for the silver back, and 2518 for the gold back. Check them out....they look awesome!

IMG_20120619_175231.jpg