SENECA SHOOTOUT ROLL CALL

Hey GUYS, the SENECA SHOOTOUT has been confirmed

July 21, 2012

The “Seneca Shootout†is going to be a “box†style event, with a total of 5 fish and paying the top 5 places. 100% payout. There will be a shotgun start from the south end of Seneca Lake out of Watkins Glen at the pier heads. Entry fee per boat will be $275. With a prospected goal of 20 boats, with hope, even more. After weigh-in, there will be a buffet dinner for all anglers involved while Winners are sorted with award ceremony immediately following.

OFFICIAL RULES:

- Entry fee due prior to event $275 ( includes buffet dinner)

- Fish shall be taken by means of trolling only

- 5 fish box (one man’s legal limit, via DEC regulations)Only 1 Rainbow permitted, all fish Minimum length 16 INCHES

- Fish will be awarded 10 points per fish and 1 point per pound thereafter.

- Fishing prohibited in canal and lakes tributaries

- Maximum of 9 rods per boat (to ensure a fair playing field for all boats)

- No maximum number of anglers per boat. However note DEC rules and regulations must be followed

- Can choose which fish to creel and release

- All fish must be kept on ice

- Communications allowed

- There will be cooler inspections morning of event with all teams requiring flags flown while tournament is active

- Cooler check will be at 5:45 am

- There will be a Shot gun start at 6:15 am fishing will begin at 6:30 am till 3:00 pm with all teams coolers checked and sealed at the scales by 4:00 pm for weigh-in at 4:15 pm

- Disqualification for foreign objects found in fish

- All winners may be subject to a polygraph test

- Failure to follow these rules will IMMEDIATELY disqualify you and you and your team

(607)426-5919

For a clean version of this, Please Send me an Email

SPONSORS INCLUDE:

DREAM WEAVER

BIG WEENIE

HILLS VALLEYS & STREAMS

REEL STORIES

REEL HOOKED UP

The tournament will be held out of Frog Hollow Marina. 40 Fairgrounds Lane, Watkins Glen NY. South on 14, turn left on fairgrounds lane. To the dead end. 14 north right on fairgrounds lane. Light is at intersection near Tops/CVS pharmacy Plaza.

NOTICE: ALL BOATS LANUCHING SHALL LAUNCH AT CLUTE PARK LAUNCH FREE OF CHARGE. If you plan on launching there. Please Contact me for your Parking pass. It will need be displayed on the vehicles dash. Truck or even car for team mates. Once you launch, you will head south to Frog hollow Marina to their fuel docks for your cooler inspection and flag/rules recieve. Also, a waiver MUST be signed by each persons in each boat. When returning to scales. You may remove your boat at clute park and trailer to Frog Hollow for weighin. If you choose to drop your cooler off first you may do that as well. Must leave a teammate with cooler at all times.

I am ready, and my blood is pumping!!!!!!

Let's get the roll call!!!!!!!!

Everyone that is in, Please EMAIL me at [email protected] I will send you the entry form and official rules form or visit http://www.reelstoriesfishingcharters.c ... otout.html for the form.

Also, need number of anglers per boat to determine amount of food!! Thanks

Attendee list:

- REEL STORIES

- Lil Jake

- Master BTER

- Old Fogey

- Iron Duke

- Seneca Charters(the office)

- GITERDONE

shootout_flyer.jpg

Thats too bad. Maybe next time!! :beer:

To anyone, and everyone.

If you are serious about this event, please contact me. I have already paid for permits and insurance fees. It will be a shame if this does not end up happening!! :(

Whats that saying, Gambled and lost...

Hey guys, its getting close. As of right now we have only three teams signed up.. Who is going to fish. I am going to have to set a deadline of July 13th, 2012 for entry. I hope everyone who said they were in is still in. Let's have some fun fishing!!!