Species Breakdown:Laker

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.2-2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 80-120

Lure Depth: 70-100

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

we fished out of oswego from apx 12 until 5pm. Only had 1 fish. we were running 2 flasher / flies off the riggers, 2 coppers off boards and 2 dipseys all with spoons. Went to change rigger flasher out and realized we had a laker on over 100 FOW 85 down. Of course the fishing was super hot the weeks before i got my boat in but i heard fishing was tough for many not just us this past weekend. Hope to try and get out a couple times after work this week and will report if i have any better luck. We did mark a fair amount of fish in the 90-115 range on the bottom (lakers) but we were looking for silvers. Im sure it didnt help the batteries in my fishhawk were low and we couldnt get down speed or temp. Hopefully well have better luck next time. Open to any suggestions to make our next trip more successful. Thanks, Mark

====================

Laker_May_2012.jpg

I was out there yesterday from noon till 7pm I only caught 1 laker myself the fish were either right on the bottom or way up on top. I had everything on the bottom. I wish I had went after browns I hear they did real well on them up to 60 fow.

sounds like the exact fishing day 4 me on sunday i seen alot of fish on the finder could not get them 2 bite i was told there all lakers i cought 1 didnt even no it was on there i looked at my rod on the 1 rigger thought it looked a little funny but kept it out there 5 more minutes then brought it up the line got wrapped around the little knob that tightens the clip so it never pulled out when i untangeled it thats when i noticed the fish was on poor guy probly got dragged 4 10 minutes