tackle shops near seneca?

i will be staying just outside dresden for the derby this weekend only be the second time fishing seneca for trout and salmon. i was wondering if there are any tackle shops near by just in case i need more of a hot lure lol . thanks

If your going to drive all of the way to Elmira, think about going up to Warren's Hook Line & Sinker in Sodus Point. Same distance as going to Elmira. ....or, Bass Pro in Auburn also about the same distance. Warren's is a much better shop than Bass Pro for trolling tackle. They have a HUGE selection for fingerlakes/Lake O trolling gear. All of these places are about and hours drive from Dresden.

Never been to Roy's Marina but that is definitely the closest.

To find Warrens just follow the Route 14 signs north until you hit Lake O. Warrens will be on your left hand side :)

There used to be a tackle shop in Penn Yan where the Keuka Outlet comes into town. The guy ran it out of his basement. This is going back 25 years...anyone over there hear if he's still in business?

There is a Sporting goods shop in Ovid. It is on the west side of the main st. (rt.414). It is called Brewers sporting goods. It has a lot of "stuff" crammed in a small store. Good prices.Quite a few guns-new and used. If you are near there,check it out. Troutman 87

thanks guys i did know about warrens and hills just dont want to drive that far rather be fishing but if if i do lose that one lure who knows how far ill go to get it :D. Zebedee i would love to fish the big fish friday but unfortunately i wont be coming up till late friday due to work. good luck to everyone in the tourny