FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 4

Total Boated: 3

Species Breakdown: LT & Kings

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Tried alot of different water, could not find any mature fish. The only good rip of the day was on a dipsy/spoon, but broke the leader because I forgot to loosen the drag after cinching it down to retrieve some plastic garbage caught on the wire just before. :@

Got some agile youngsters on camera chasing our Spinny/Fly:

That is very cool. Makes me think that lengthening the distance between the flasher and the fly might make it easier for the fish to bite it. I saw a tv show last week where a guide up in Alaska runs about a 6 or 7' lead between his flasher and fly when trolling for Salmon.

Very coool. Its got to be fustrating watching the fish swing and miss or fall back. Also a great way to see if your gear is running correctly. In one of your videos it seems as though the spinny isn't running correctly.

I hope to see more videos with some hard strikes. Thanks for posting.

Very coool. Its got to be fustrating watching the fish swing and miss or fall back. Also a great way to see if your gear is running correctly. In one of your videos it seems as though the spinny isn't running correctly.

I hope to see more videos with some hard strikes. Thanks for posting.

I am really a dodger guy, dont run the Doctors much, what should I change, or try?

Open to all suggestions, thx.

Assuming it's a good spin doctor/fly combo, I'd experiment with trolling speed and leader length. Keep in mind though, some days, they just want something else (and that I've got more reading under my belt than time on the water).

I need to get me one of those! How long does the battery last? Did the clip around the ball come with it? Oh and how could I mount it to my dipsey diver ;) That would be awesome lol.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I need to get me one of those! How long does the battery last? Did the clip around the ball come with it? Oh and how could I mount it to my dipsey diver ;) That would be awesome lol.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

We get 2 hours out of a battery when its in 45 degree water.

We made the clamp out of aluminum.

Dipsy cam - we'll leave that one to you to invent, too funny, Nick.