1987 Baha 280 Fishermen new price $9000 best offer

bandrus1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested but ive heard that the boat has had considerable water damage. I heard u talking about some stringer issues it had over the radio this past summer and even though they have been repaired I'm concerned with the rest of the stringers. If one goes the rest arent usually far behind. I know a survey says its good but stringer repair is very costly and not sure it's something I wanna do to an 87! But if she doesn't sell over the winter and your still looking to unload her let me know maybe we can work out a deal

I'm interested but ive heard that the boat has had considerable water damage. I heard u talking about some stringer issues it had over the radio this past summer and even though they have been repaired I'm concerned with the rest of the stringers. If one goes the rest arent usually far behind. I know a survey says its good but stringer repair is very costly and not sure it's something I wanna do to an 87! But if she doesn't sell over the winter and your still looking to unload her let me know maybe we can work out a deal

That's the purpose of a marine survey and why you should never buy a boat until you have a qualified marine surveyor scrutinize it. Most boats that old have stringer and transom issues.

Is boat still for sale? I heard u talking about stinger issues one day on the water over the summer and I'm sure survey says its fine but does have me concerned none the less about the rest of the stringers. How ever I know it can be fixed depending on how bad the rest are. I guess I'm just curious if the boat is sold, winterized or still available?

Just an FYI

It isnt my boat I am just listing it for the owner

If you have serious questions call them at the # listed... it is still for sale and is being winterized this week

I have tried to post interest in this boat three times and somehow my posts are not making it. Very frustrating. I actually think someone behind the scenes here has something to do with it

Apparently you didn't read the post above yours. Call the number listed. Nobody has done anything to your posts. GEEZ :wondering:

• 1 month later...