Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: over 40

Total Boated: over 30

Species Breakdown: kings coho and steelies

Hot Lure: big weenie mountain dew spook, artic blast, last brunch, warrior green oreo, puke frog and uv mixed veggie

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.7

Boat Depth: 80-325

Lure Depth: 35-110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Banged in sick today from work and headed to Wilson to bring my buddy and his groomsman out fishing before he ties the knot this weekend. Hearing the dismal reports the last week or so I wasn’t expecting the day that we had. We set out around 6 and headed slight west were the plan was to set down in 80 fow and troll northeast until I found them. Well as luck had it we sat down right on top of them and for the next hour and a half we pound kings and coho’s until the screen started to shut down around 8. Our program most of the day included two riggers. one rigger had a big weenie mountain spook and spinny and the other had a warrior green oreo(which was a stud today), two 300 coppers with a warrior uv mixed veggie and a warrior puke frog, a couple dipsy’s pulling spinnys and big weenie last brunch and artic blast. After the screen dried up we headed north east with a slow pick the whole way out to 325 where we found the mother load of kings coho and steelies. The bite last all the way til 1 where they wanted to head in to grab some food and rest before hitting the bars for some drinks this evening. Out deep we found that the big boys were coming 35 to 55 down and anything below that were skippys and nice steelies, a first for me as I’ve never experienced getting steelies and coho deeper than kings.

unfortunately the new boat is getting repaired due to a faulty trailer. Not sure if it will even be fixed on time for the pro/am ;(

Ouch sorry to hear that! How bad was the damage?

What fishfinder does the new boat have, mine wasnt marking a thing out there!

Nick

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

got quite a bit of hull damage that is below the water line and at the moment it looks like its 50/50 for saturday and definitly no prefishing. For fish finder we have raymarine rl 80 c i believe. It came with the boat and so far i have been very happy with it. We marked a lot of fish in the 45-65 foot range but nothing deeper although we pulled fish below that

I could tell by your numerous text messages you were having a crazy good day out there. That last Brunch fly from Big Weenie has been a good one! I'm really loving the Warrior spoons too, the paint jobs are great! Sooo much better than the fishlander ever was.

Hope the boat situation works out. I'll miss fishing the Niagara Pro Am with you, but I have kid duty. Jen is coming home early though so I'll be ready to get back on the water soon !!