Should i head further West this weekend

My original plan was to hit Oswego for 4 days Sat-Tues. I hate to be a reports chaser but should I think about heading West to Wilson. It adds about 2.5hrs to my ride but I'd would rather target kings if they are around.

Don't hesitate to stop at Rochester. They had some good reports last weekend. That's an hour or so short of Wilson. They were doing the Kings West of Rochester about 4-6 miles. They were mixed in with suspended Lakers. To top it off I guess you can also find some nice temp breaks out deep and hit up some Steelie action according to King Me's reports.

Im at a quandry right now. Find a place, drive an extra 2 hours, extra gas money etc. But hey if theres fish its worth the extra hassle. Beleive me Im no rookie when it comes to hours of trolling for 1 or 2 fish its all part of salmon fishing but why go to Oswego when my boat is on a trailer.

Not to pee on your parade but the June transition has hit the West end too. ;( Gobs of floating moss, horrendous currents, temps all over the place and most of the west end is a liquid desert right now. I fished yesterday for 4 bites! :o Landed one good king, dropped another, got a skippy and a steelhead and I covered a LOT of water from Wilson west.

FWIW there is a decent coho bite if you dedicate your entire program to the top 30 feet.

Good luck!