I may be able to help with the spoon problems!

Hi guys, my name is Bob Fuller. I am the gentleman who painted up Bazookajoe's spoons for him. I have been reading some of what has been happening with your orders on spoons on here, and it sounds like a nightmare. Either not getting the items you ordered, or all the paint flaking off your spoons. i just wanted to let you guys know I would be more than glad to help out in any way I can. I'm starting a small business and I'm trying to get it off the ground. So if you guys have any input you would like to share on color combos you would like to see, glow, UV, ect please feel free to let me know! All of the spoons i paint are painted using powder paint, and heat treated to a maximum durability finish. No flaking!! If you would like to see some of the spoon patterns I have created, or would like to see some replicas of others I can put pics up for you. i can also paint both sides, front and back of your spoons, with the back side being one solid color! I hope I can help out. Any questions fire away!

Bob

[email protected]