Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):5\25

Time on Water:6am-10am

Weather/Temp: south wind 15-20mph maybe.

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves: 1-2ft.

Surface Temp: 20fow 54 deg. 60fow 59deg.serface temp.

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: none

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 40-70 fow.

Lure Depth: 15-60fow.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Took the skunk for a ride this morning,marked some bait in around 40fow not many fish on the screen. Thought it might be a little choppy out over 100fow with that strong south wind so I stayed in side and quit early.Good luck to all of you this weekend.I don't go near I Bay launch on weekends it to crazy for me. :)

Funny thing, I've been out quite a bit this spring and I haven't caught a laker this year. Guess you have to fish sandy if you want laker's. :D Maybe I'm going to fast for them. :) Hope the kid gets to fight a few. :yes:

I don't think there was over 6-8 trailers in that lot when I pulled out yesterday.

Went out late in the morning on the new boat shakedown (10am-12pm). Set up in 50fow off the bay. 2 cores on boards, 2 wires and 2 riggers. Started marking lakers so changed the program a little and slowed down. Ended up pulling 5 lakers and one small shaker king on the 10 color. 90-120fow off webster park. No size biggest 7#. Good thing, everything we mounted ran great. Just have a lot of tackle to organize. Bill