2 Cannon Mag 10 downriggers for sale

asked this guy if everything in picture was included, he says yes. i purchase them and paid him what he asked with shipping, he keeps the probe off the rigger,and 1 of the swivels has a broken pin. what a thief. watch out for anything he puts up for sale.

I apologized for not realizing the probe was in the pics. I was not trying to get over on anyone. I told him i did not know about the base being broken. I told him i may have another base and that i would look and let him know. I offered to refund his money. I am not sure what else he wants. I am an honest person and do not like being taken advantage of and surely would not do it to another. What else can i do to make it right?? Also steelydan sent me a threatening private message after i tried to set everything right!!

i sent no threats, simply asked for something in return for being lied to. it would cost more to return them than a used base will cost. i specifically asked if everything in photo was included. what goes around comes back around times 2!!! if you really want to make it right, you would send me a working swivel and a used probe, or refund me $30. to cover the missing probe issue.

First of all, you did threaten me by saying "I hope to run into you sometime." How else would that be taken. I have a copy of all the pm's that where sent. I do not appreciate being called a liar. It was an honest mistake not knowing the probe was in the pic. I told you that i would see if i had another mount to send you. I don't know where you think you can get a used probe for $30. Maybe a broken probe for $30.

without the probe, i would have only offered $300.00 for the package. $30 would make it a little closer to what i would have offered you. that is why i asked if everything was included.you are the one that screwed up not me.as for shipping, i paid you what you asked for, there was no deceit or mistakes on my part, just yours. i wont hold my breath waiting for a swivel or a refund.this is my last post on this issue.have a good life.

I offered you a full refund. I also offered you a swivel mount if i had one. That is fair I copied and pasted this quote from the private message you sent me...."****!!! hope i run into you sometime." If you think i would make it right after you threaten me you are crazy!! And like i said in my response to your pm... You have my address!!

on top of it all, one of the riggers doesn't even work. the switch is corroded so bad that it will only lower the motor and will not run up.seller says he tested it, and too bad for me.what an honest guy he is, just like he said just another honest mistake that he refuses to take care of again!!!!

Ok. First this guy said the swivel base was broken. And complained the probe was not included. I offered another base and apologized for the probe error. I offered him a full refund. No he wanted to keep the items and wanted money back. Now he is saying one of the riggers is broken. Both riggers where tested and working. I have sold many items on ebay without one singe person ever giving me negative feedback. How can i have screwed him if i offered him a full refund and a replacement for the so called broken swivel?? This guy is the one trying to do the screwing.