Wilson with my stepson - live

Nice thing about the west end...plenty of options if the lake is rough. Glad to hear you made it home without problems....don't forget about that spindle..you have a long ride to the lake and want that trailer perfect.

Tom and I were talking about the play in your track...dont think it's anything to be concerned about and he found that it wasn't in your backing plate. Didn't know if he told you or not..we had alot going on that evening. Another bolt or 2 would tighten it right up.

Your set up is pretty sweet. I'm sure you guys are gonna put alot of fish in it.

Wally.... :yes::yes: I'll never stay anywhere else.

Hawkeye,

I don't know if you were there but I had forgotten to tighten two of the back bolts of the tracks. Im sure once I tighten them up it should be alot more secure.

Again I can't thnk you guys enough and I am researching a new spindle as we speak.

And ofcourse i can't wait to get back up there.

Just checked on the spindle. They are welded on so its easier to get a new axle. The axle itself runs about $150 and install looks fairly easy. I will be taking it to a trailer dealer down the street to have a complete inspection and get a price on the install.

Brought it to CT Trailers here by my house and the spindle is shot. As I figured it is welded on so I need a new axle. New axle and ubolts and labor is going to run $560. I know I could have done it and saved some money but its just tough without the garage.