what do you call this?

That ad was from 1986. You can only find them used now but they do still show up for sale on the various forums.

They were copying the popularity of the Northport Nailer which is still in business but seem pretty similar now to everyone else on the market: http://www.northportnailer.com/store/index.php

I think I may have one or two you can have...

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Ill send a few bucks if ya do or maybe we can work out a pickup sometime if I ever get another free day this summer with my new work schedule. Id greatly appreciate it!

I think I may have one or two you can have...

Ill send a few bucks if ya do or maybe we can work out a pickup sometime if I ever get another free day this summer with my new work schedule. Id greatly appreciate it!

Ok I will check tonight. They are in the man cave

I may have some like that, I was given 100's of spoons from my grandpa who no longer fishes b/c of health issues. Alot of the old style nk's and devil eys. i remember seeing some spoons liek that. Is that the canadice killer? haha

• 3 weeks later...

I was in Seneca Marine IN watkins glen the other day, they had some stock of an old tackle shop from many years ago that finally got clearedo ut, looked in the box quick and there were a bunch of spoons that cant be found much anymore. These were one of them..